AFRICAN DOCTORAL ACADEMY SUMMER SCHOOL
The 2017 ADA Summer School in Research Methods and Academic Career Development will take place from 9 – 20 January.
Each short course takes from Monday – Friday, so it is only possible to attend one course per week. The Early Bird Rate (R6800 excluding textbooks) is valid for payment up to 31 October and the Standard Rate of R7 600 up to 30 November when bookings close. A 10% rebate applies on your second course, should you attend both weeks. For the first time in 2017, four academics from the three doctoral schools at the renowned Belgium University, KU Leuven (KUL) will present at the ADA Summer School in January. The scholars from KUL’s Biomedical Sciences, Science, Engineering & Technology and Humanities & Social Sciences doctoral schools have been invited to present workshops in their fields of expertise.
(*) Course fee includes the prescribed textbook, subsidised by the ADA.
· The Early Bird Rate (R6800) is available up until 30 October 2016. From 1 November 2016 onwards, the Standard Rate applies(R7600).
· You will receive a 10% rebate on your second course fee if you join us during the second week.
(1) The prices in ZAR with textbooks included where relevant.
Open – the course is open for booking and there are open spaces available.
Waiting List – a waiting list is forming, but we’re waiting on payment for the courses from delegates. Please register if you would like to attend and we will place your name on the list.
Closed – the course has a long waiting list and we have closed bookings.
* Textbooks are prescribed for these courses and their price is included in the above course fee. More information is available under the Workshop Information tab.
Please take note of the following when selecting your courses for this year’s Winter School:
· Please note that courses take place at the same time each week from Monday – Friday, so it is possible to only do one short course per week.
· All classes will be taught in English.
· Book online for the courses.
The extra-curricular programme will be announced to registered delegates closer to the start of the Winter School